These days, you can get bongs of every size and shape. One of the most popular types of bongs is the percolator bong. A triple percolator bongs has tubes inside one or more chambers that release small bubbles. Smoke creates tiny bubbles as it passes through the pipes. The smoke is cooled, resulting in a more sophisticated high.
Advantages Of Percolator Bongs
The percolator bong is a fantastic piece of glassware, and it’s a fan favorite among stoners for a good reason. Some advantages of using a percolator bong are:
- A percolator bong hit is less likely to irritate the throat. That’s why the percolator bong is the best bong to start with.
- A percolator bong cools the smoke, allowing the smoker to inhale more rapidly and take in more vapor. Consequently, you might feel the effects of marijuana faster and perhaps even consume less of it to have the same effect.
- A percolator bong filters smoke to eliminate tar and other impurities. It is an improved smoking technique compared to a regular bong without a percolator.
- Large and one-of-a-kind percolator bongs are the norm. Do you plan on showing off your bong? In this scenario, a percolator bong would be ideal.
Widely Used Percolator Varieties
- This Coffee Maker Uses A Percolator With A Stem That Descends As The Coffee
In the main water chamber, you’ll find this tube that lets air flow in and out, keeping everything nice and cool. Since downstems are simple to install, remove, and clean, they water pipes. This perc has up to three holes to help disperse your smoke.
- Beehive Coffee Maker
This particular percolator is among the best-known and most easily recognized worldwide. The honeycomb gets its name from the shape of the circular disc, which is perforated many times over. The Honeycomb percolator performs a great job of filtering smoke without presenting much of a challenge to the smoke’s progress. It gets clogged up every once in a while, but clearing the blockage is simple.
Although percolators may seem complicated, they make using a bong much easier. The bong’s base and tube may house perc, or percolator, a small glass device that filters smoke as it passes through it. When you inhale via a percolator bong, the smoke is broken up into many bubbles, producing the characteristic bong rip sound.
These bubbles increase the smoke’s surface area as it travels through the piece, allowing it to cool and filter out impurities more efficiently. This technique produces a more pleasant experience by requiring less coughing and more bong rips.