Outsourcing services can be a great choice. You can get a reliable team to support you without hiring and training them yourself. However, outsourcing sales is not as easy as most people think. You need to find the right person who has the right mindset and attitude. Selling products and services on the sales market demand skills and knowledge, you might or might not have on your staff yet. So outsourcing your sales can be profitable for your company with Smart Circle.
Broker Duties and Services Offered
As a sales broker, your role is to liaison between your company and potential customers. Their duties include:
- Contacting prospective clients.
- Meeting with established clients to discuss growth opportunities.
- Researching potential customers to identify new leads.
- They are also responsible for planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives. Their services are available to businesses in various industries, including technology, software development, manufacturing, and financial services.
- They provide valuable consulting services that help our clients reach their business goals. Our goal is to help your company increase revenue by generating new leads and expanding your customer base.
- They take a commission on every sale they make. They work full-time for you and will provide you with leads. Clients pay a fee based on performance, typically 20-30% of each sale made by the sales representative they placed with them.
They offer monthly, quarterly and annual contracts that can be customized to meet your specific needs. All of our services are backed by a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with their performance, they will refund 100 percent of your money for the past quarter or month depending on the type of contract you choose.
Brokers have better tools and statistics to sell more.
The Sales Broker at Smart Circle is a broker for outsourced sales. They use tools, statistics, and a network to own the sales process on behalf of the client. Sales are challenging, but it doesn’t have to be that hard. To sell more, you need to:
- Target the right prospects
- Have a clear value proposition
- Follow up consistently
- Ask for the sale at the right time
The Sales Broker helps you do all these things. They start by defining your target market and creating a shortlist of qualified prospects. Next, they set up a consistent follow-up process using automated tools like email sequences and phone dialers. Finally, they close deals on your behalf through cold calling and emailing using proven templates.